The photos in this album go back all the way to 2006, and during the intervening years I have gone through many different photo-management tools. As such, some of these photos have captions, some don’t; some are presented using Flickr or other web-based tool, others are simply lists of links.
Coming soon? My photography habits have changed a lot, and in recent years I seem to have less time to go through photos after a trip and put things together into an album.
Less Recent-ish photos
- Padova, Italy in September 2010.
- Cape Town, South Africa, in September 2010.
- Venice, Italy in September 2010.
- Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, in August-September 2009.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador, in November 2009 for CIIC.
- Corfu, in September-October of 2009 for ECDL.
- Amsterdam in September of 2009.
- Denmark in September of 2009.
- England in September 2009 for ICTIR.
- Vista House, Columbia Gorge, Oregon, December 2008
- Buenos Aires, Pilar, and Rosario, Argentina, October-November 2008 for InfoLAC and the IMIA-WG-ED meeting.
- Bagby Hot Springs, Oregon, August 2008
- Smith Rock, February 2008
- San Francisco, for Macworld 2008, January 2008
- Australia, August 2007, for MEDINFO 2007.
- Stanford University, June 2007, for the 2007 NLM Informatics Training Conference.
- Havana, Cuba for the VI Congreso Internacional de Informática en Salud, Feb. 2007..
- Washington, D.C. for the 2006 AMIA conference, in November 2006.
- Buenos Aires and Rosario, Argentina, in August 2006.
- Central Oregon, taken in July 2006. [01-07-2007]: The layout of this album is a little funky; I’m trying out the latest beta version of Adobe Lightroom, and its web export features leave a lot to be desired in terms of flexibility.
- Mt. St. Helens, taken in July 2006.
- The 2006 Portland Waterfront Blues Festival, in July 2006.
- Arizona, May 2006, for my brother’s graduation from the University of Arizona.
- Manzanita on the Oregon Coast, in March 2006.
Even Older Photos
For truly, absurdly, ridiculously, terrifyingly, embarrassingly old photos, check out my archived old website.