Every so often, I come up with an interesting snippet of code I want to hang on to or that I think might be helpful to somebody else.
Many of these are very old at this point, but I keep them around in case they might be useful. Note that they are not in any particular order.
- "Joining" two datasets in Mathematica
- Getting an OpenCV IplImage from an NSImage
- Inspecting pl/pgSQL functions from PSQL
- Mathematica: Visualizing Probability Distributions
- Partitioning into unevenly-sized lists
- Quick-and-dirty language model with OpenGRM
- Using DatabaseLink to connect to PostgreSQL
- Using the "meta" key in Emacs over SSH using Terminal.app